Mark Dvorkin

Jim,

thanks for your reply, but am I missing the point? I want to change the
font in the Excel application,
namely the sheet name font (when you open an empty Excel workbook you'll
see the 3 default sheets:
Sheet1, Sheet2 and so on in size 10, and I want to change that size )

Jim Cone wrote:

Mark,

You can change the height of the tab and at the same time the font
size by right-clicking the desktop, choosing Properties | Appearance
(tab) | Advanced (button) | Item (dropdown) and increasing the size of
"Scrollbar").

Font name ???

Regards,
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"Mark Dvorkin" wrote in message

I can change the font of worksheet column names (A, B, C ... ) and
the row
names (1. 2. 3 ... ) by going to Format/Style but not the worksheet
names.
Thanks in advance,
Mark