philk

Default Changing default font in comments?

thanks Frank - as I suspected, it was inyuitive but I missed it :~}
PK

"Zadig Galbaras" wrote:

Thank you Frank.....but.....

.....the advice at http://www.contextures.com/xlcomments02.html#Default you
recommended did not work.
It changed the font in tooltips, but not in comments in Excel.

I'm running Windows XP Pro SPII Norwegian edition
with MS Office 2003, also Norwegian edition on a
well equipped Dell Inspiron 9100

I have moved the topic to news:microsoft.public.exce.misc
--

Zadig Galbaras
A Perturbed Norwegian Agnostic

"Frank Kabel" skrev i melding
Hi
see:
http://www.contextures.com/xlcomments02.html#Default

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"Zadig Galbaras" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Hi!

I really like NG's. They give so much, and demands nothing in return.

Makes
me feel a little guilty :-(

But I do like to copy quite amount of text from Notepad and into the

comment
area of a cell.
But the result is no good because tables are disrupted.

Is there a way to change the default font in comments?
In that way I don't have to mark all the text in a comment and then

change
the font, and repeat this in a numerous amount of comments.