DarkVader

Default The font of the caption for the commandbutton is illegible.

We have a newly built Windows 2000 machine with Excel 2003 installed.

When a CommandButton is added to a worksheet from the Control Toolbox and we
are not in design mode (so running the worksheet). The font of the caption
for the commandbutton is illegible but when the button is the active control
the font is correctly displayed and when we loose focus again it become
illegible. (The font in use is Tahoma).

Does anyone have any suggestions as to the cause or the solution.

Thanks,

Jim Rech

I'll ask the obvious question - have you tried a different font name or
size? Btw, I see no change in the appearance of Tahoma font text on a
command button placed on a worksheet when switching into and out of design
mode.

--
Jim Rech
Excel MVP
"DarkVader" wrote in message
| We have a newly built Windows 2000 machine with Excel 2003 installed.
|
| When a CommandButton is added to a worksheet from the Control Toolbox and
we
| are not in design mode (so running the worksheet). The font of the caption
| for the commandbutton is illegible but when the button is the active
control
| the font is correctly displayed and when we loose focus again it become
| illegible. (The font in use is Tahoma).
|
| Does anyone have any suggestions as to the cause or the solution.
|
| Thanks,

DarkVader

I have change the font into arial, nothing change the pb is steel the same.
The font is illegible when worksheet is not in design mode and the control
does not have the focus.