Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How to filter data in a table onto another worksheet?

I have a worksheet containing Customer feedback data which I continually add
to. This is structured by employee, data, comment and so on.

I want to be able to look at the entire table at the end of each month and
copy the relevant rows to display on the employee's monthly timesheets.

I've gone through all the functions, but I just don't know which to use.
Please help!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi Tasha in Brighton,
When you have selected your filtered selection by sat Employee,
Have you used the select visible cells option before copy and pasting.

To get this, go view, toolbars, customise. In the commands tab, click Edit
and scroll down on the right hand side until the third option from the button
(a little square with four black squares within) named "select visible cells".

Drag this to any tool bar you alread have opened in Excel. Mine is to the
left of my undo option for example.

Once you have this on your toolbar, filter on your particular employee.
Highlight the whole worksheet, click the select visible cells button and then
do your copy and paste. Hey presto.

Rob

--
Rob Gaffney