ChrisP

Default Can I set a filter on the source data for a pivot table

I want to exclude certain records from a pivot table... i.e.,

Buy/Sell Quantity
B 5,000,000.00
S 5,000,000.00
B 1,000,000.00
B 10,000,000.00
S 7,000,000.00
B 500,000,000.00
S 200,000,000.00

Only inlcude "B" records.
Can a pivot table be set up to filter?

Thanks ChrisP
Debra Dalgleish

You could add the Buy/Sell field to the page area of the pivot table,
and select B from the dropdown list there.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List