Pepikins

Default Pivot Table Data Filter Problem

I have created a pivot table with people's names in the ROW, year group
and academic year in the COLUMN and weight/height in the DATA area.
Below is a copy of the pivot table...

Year Group Academic Year
4 5
NAME Data 2004 2005
NAME 1 Height 1.44 1.44
Weight 51.00 51.00
NAME 2 Height 1.44 1.44
Weight 51.00 51.00

The DATA field has a drop down box to filter weight/height but if I use
the filter to only show Height, I cannot get weight back (unless I
undo). Why does the data column not have the same functionality (ie;
show all, filter, then go back to show all) as, say, the NAME column
(ROW field) does? Is there any way I can format the pivot table to
ensure I don't lose all the original selections/fields in the DATA area
if I don't show all? I know I can use SHOW FIELD LIST to put the
selections back in but I don't want to have to re-format each time as
this pivot table will be used by people who do not understand them or
how to reconstruct them.

Thanks for any help.

Pepikins

--