Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Excell 2007, Page Problem

I am unable to adjust the page breaks or page orientation. The Program
doesn't give the opition to change the page orientation, when I drag the Page
break it doesn't move. your assistance is welcomed.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

A little more clarification - you are in the Page Setup dialog box on the
Sheet tab? and you don't see the orientation options? or they are grayed out?
Or when you choose Page Layout there is no Orientation option or is it
grayed out?

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"Jose" wrote:

I am unable to adjust the page breaks or page orientation. The Program
doesn't give the opition to change the page orientation, when I drag the Page
break it doesn't move. your assistance is welcomed.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

Please ensure that the "cell drag and drop" feature is checked in Tools
Options.

Ashish Mathur
Microsoft Excel MVP
www.ashishmathur.com