-   -   Excell 2007, Page Problem (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/224382-excell-2007-page-problem.html)

Jose

Excell 2007, Page Problem

I am unable to adjust the page breaks or page orientation. The Program
doesn't give the opition to change the page orientation, when I drag the Page
break it doesn't move. your assistance is welcomed.

Shane Devenshire

Excell 2007, Page Problem

Hi,

A little more clarification - you are in the Page Setup dialog box on the
Sheet tab? and you don't see the orientation options? or they are grayed out?
Or when you choose Page Layout there is no Orientation option or is it
grayed out?

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"Jose" wrote:

I am unable to adjust the page breaks or page orientation. The Program
doesn't give the opition to change the page orientation, when I drag the Page
break it doesn't move. your assistance is welcomed.

Ashish Mathur[_2_]

Excell 2007, Page Problem

Hi,

Please ensure that the "cell drag and drop" feature is checked in Tools
Options.

Ashish Mathur
Microsoft Excel MVP
www.ashishmathur.com