Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Excell Page setup

Hello,

I am using Windows Vista and Office 2003 but i have prooblem in excell when
i want to change a page from potrait to landscape its not work option is
their, selection is their but not applies on sheet.

can you help me out

regards
Sameer

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Try going to View|Page Break to see exactly what is going on.
You'll see how it's laid out there.
File|Page Setup|will allow you to change to landscape.
In Page Break view, you can drag borders to suit.
hth

Jock