Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Under Page Setup the page option of Ledger - for Office XP

Have someone using Excel 2002, needs to print an Excel file on Ledger size
paper. However, they do not have this choice under page setup. Reinstalled
Office using complete install - did not add this feature. Installed SP3 for
Office XP, and all the updates - still no Ledger choice??
Checked on my system, running Office 2003, and I do not have this feature
either.
However, I have systems with this choice under page setup.
Question- how do I fine this choice to install? IS it part of the normal
Office Install?
And, if it is part of the install where is the feature located?

Thanks,
--
LCD
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I would suggest that this feature is a property of your printer.

Excel gets its paper sizes from the default printer.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Mon, 25 Sep 2006 19:38:01 -0700, Turbo
wrote:

Have someone using Excel 2002, needs to print an Excel file on Ledger size
paper. However, they do not have this choice under page setup. Reinstalled
Office using complete install - did not add this feature. Installed SP3 for
Office XP, and all the updates - still no Ledger choice??
Checked on my system, running Office 2003, and I do not have this feature
either.
However, I have systems with this choice under page setup.
Question- how do I fine this choice to install? IS it part of the normal
Office Install?
And, if it is part of the install where is the feature located?

Thanks,

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thanks this sent me in the right direction.

The system that displayed the option Ledger was using the same printer that
this one was - but did not see ledger. But after changing default printers
sure enough ledger appeared. --

LCD