Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default formula not working properly

Hi,

I am new to this forum i have an issue with one or more of my formulas.
This is the main formula to calculate everything.
=IF(G2="","",(((NETWORKDAYS(F2,G2,$W$2:$W$22)-1)/3+MOD(G2,1)-MOD(F2,1)+((MOD(G2,1)<0.5)-(MOD(F2,1)<0.5))/48)/E2)).

What i am trying to do is caculate how many hours it took to complete a
project. My issue is if i go over a cetain amount of time. Lets say
maybe the last day in the month to the next month three days in. It
doesn't calculate it correctly. I will attach my sheet feel free to
mess with it.

I also am trying to take other parts with buttons to also subtract from
the actual assembly time. But with the wrong formula it isn't working.

Can someone please help i'm kind of stuck and i need it to be right so
i can keep better track of my employees. PLEASE HELP

i included two sheet one we are trying to figure it out and the other
is pretty much what i am using. again feel free to mess with it thank
you very much

|Filename: exel forum q2.xls |
|Download: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/attachment.php?attachmentid=89|

nathanv3223
nathanv3223's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=159
View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/sh...ad.php?t=70839

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

Please show us a sample of your data layout and tell us what form the dates?
and times? are entered in. Based on that sample show us the desired results.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"nathanv3223" wrote:

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I have entered comments in this sheet its alot different. I thought it
was working but it turns out it still wasn't giving me the proper actual
assembly time. i just can't figure out what is wrong with the main
formula
which again is
=IF(G2="","",(((NETWORKDAYS(F2,G2,$W$2:$W$22)-1)/3+MOD(G2,1)-MOD(F2,1)+((MOD(G2,1)<0.5)-(MOD(F2,1)<0.5))/48)/E2)).

in this sheet i split it up between
=IF(G2="","",(((NETWORKDAYS(F2,G2,$W$2:$W$22)-1)
split
/3+MOD(G2,1)-MOD(F2,1)+((MOD(G2,1)<0.5)-(MOD(F2,1)<0.5))/48)/E2)).

Hopefully this helps please let me know what else is needed.

|Filename: FORMULA.xls |
|Download: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/attachment.php?attachmentid=94|