Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Shane Devenshire Shane Devenshire is offline

Default formula not working properly

Hi,

Please show us a sample of your data layout and tell us what form the dates?
and times? are entered in. Based on that sample show us the desired results.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"nathanv3223" wrote:

Hi,

I am new to this forum i have an issue with one or more of my formulas.
This is the main formula to calculate everything.
=IF(G2="","",(((NETWORKDAYS(F2,G2,$W$2:$W$22)-1)/3+MOD(G2,1)-MOD(F2,1)+((MOD(G2,1)<0.5)-(MOD(F2,1)<0.5))/48)/E2)).

What i am trying to do is caculate how many hours it took to complete a
project. My issue is if i go over a cetain amount of time. Lets say
maybe the last day in the month to the next month three days in. It
doesn't calculate it correctly. I will attach my sheet feel free to
mess with it.

I also am trying to take other parts with buttons to also subtract from
the actual assembly time. But with the wrong formula it isn't working.

Can someone please help i'm kind of stuck and i need it to be right so
i can keep better track of my employees. PLEASE HELP

i included two sheet one we are trying to figure it out and the other
is pretty much what i am using. again feel free to mess with it thank
you very much

|Filename: exel forum q2.xls |
|Download: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/attachment.php?attachmentid=89|

nathanv3223