Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default But not working properly

My employee number 001 worked for 26 days and it took 5 days leave. according
to payble leave of 3 days its total working days should be 29. but formula
given by you is returning 24.

So pls once again chekc and give solution.

Thanks and regards.

yours

RRS
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I think YOU should state the correct calculation.

Based on Bob's formula: =SUM(E3:AI3)/8+3-COUNTIF(E3:AI3,"A")

26 working days (SUM(A3:A13)/8)
3 Payable leave days (3)
5 leave days (COUNTIF(E3:E13,"A"))

will give answer of 24.

If this is not the calculation, then what is it?

"Rao Ratan Singh" wrote:

My employee number 001 worked for 26 days and it took 5 days leave. according
to payble leave of 3 days its total working days should be 29. but formula
given by you is returning 24.

So pls once again chekc and give solution.

Thanks and regards.

yours

RRS

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Rao,

Bob's formula is perfectly working for your calculations. I got 29. But it
should be fine tuned for the month of February when there are 28 or 29 days.

Jaleel