Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Print Preview Spacing

Hi sorry for the questions btu I have had them for a while and just discovred
these boards. On a company template i have drop down boxes with dollar values
in them. When looking at the sheet itself everything looks lined up correctly
but once i go to print preview or print there is now about an inch space
between the last word and the dollar value, there are no cells in between, no
extra spaces, i have been working on this for weeks and i have not been able
to figure it out. This is happening on multiple locations on my worksheet so
i ruled out a simple typo or something like that. Pleas help/
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

This is probably a print driver issue. Test the file on a machine that uses
a different type of printer.

A second and less likely option would be to make sure the cell format is
Currency not Accounting. Select some of the offending cells and choose
Format, Cells, Number tab, and choose Currency.

A third option would be to 1. remove the currency formatting or 2. to
replace it with the Custom format "$"#,##0.00 or some decimal variation of
this.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire