Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default Print Preview Spacing

If desired, send your wb to my address and I'll have a look.

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"C Vi" wrote in message
Hi sorry for the questions btu I have had them for a while and just
discovred
these boards. On a company template i have drop down boxes with dollar
values
in them. When looking at the sheet itself everything looks lined up
correctly
but once i go to print preview or print there is now about an inch space
between the last word and the dollar value, there are no cells in between,
no
extra spaces, i have been working on this for weeks and i have not been
able
to figure it out. This is happening on multiple locations on my worksheet
so
i ruled out a simple typo or something like that. Pleas help/