Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default print preview v page break preview

I have a user who has several graphics in his worksheet. He has set the page
break preview and the print area so that these are all incoporated into the
apparent print area. However, in the Print preview it is showing that part
of this print area is on a different page. After setting it to 'Adjust to:
80%' everything is fitting onto one page and prints as required. Can anyone
tell me why the print preview and the page break previews don't match? Is
there another setting that needs to be altered?

(Also, any suggestions as to why another separate user can print the file
without any problems whereas everyone else sees the problem as outlined
above?)

Many thanks in advance for your help!