Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default data lookups

I need to populate a cell with a value that is the intersection of a defined
row and a defined column in a database on another sheet within the
spreadsheet. I want to be able to keep the defined value variable for the
column valaue and row value. for example if the row value = "70470" and the
column header equals "medicare" what is the intersecting point value?, i.e.
$143.00 ; then look at the value if the row = 70471 and the column is
medicare giving me $200.00. Make any sense?
--
szy

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

Please try not to double-post, its considered bad etiquitte

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire