mmuradian

Default how do i make a paragraph appear in one cell area?

Ok, I am using Excel to keep track of my child support payments. But I also
want to be able to list instantances or occurrances like journal entries when
problems arise from parent/teacher conferences or bad behavior from my child
or my ex. But when I print this out to take to my attorney, I don't want to
have several blank pages or pages with one line of text on it. I want the
one cell that everything is typed in to be displayed as a paragraph. How can
I fix that?
JulieD

Hi

i'm actually not 100% clear on what the current problem is .. but using cell
comments (insert / comment) to record the 'journal entries' might be a
solution - the option for display these are under tools / options / view tab
and for printing under file / page setup / sheet tab.

--
Cheers
JulieD
"mmuradian" wrote in message
Ok, I am using Excel to keep track of my child support payments. But I
also
want to be able to list instantances or occurrances like journal entries
when
problems arise from parent/teacher conferences or bad behavior from my
child
or my ex. But when I print this out to take to my attorney, I don't want
have several blank pages or pages with one line of text on it. I want the
one cell that everything is typed in to be displayed as a paragraph. How
can
I fix that?

DME

One option would be to merge several cells so they appear to be one cell.
Just hightlight a range of cells then choose Format, Cell, Allignments Tab.
Check Merge Cells and Wrap Text. Then just type info in the merged cell.

Craig