JulieD

Hi

i'm actually not 100% clear on what the current problem is .. but using cell
comments (insert / comment) to record the 'journal entries' might be a
solution - the option for display these are under tools / options / view tab
and for printing under file / page setup / sheet tab.

--
Cheers
JulieD
"mmuradian" wrote in message
Ok, I am using Excel to keep track of my child support payments. But I
also
want to be able to list instantances or occurrances like journal entries
when
problems arise from parent/teacher conferences or bad behavior from my
child
or my ex. But when I print this out to take to my attorney, I don't want
have several blank pages or pages with one line of text on it. I want the
one cell that everything is typed in to be displayed as a paragraph. How
can
I fix that?