Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Macro Security

I ran a macro successfully in my spreadsheet saved it as Macro Enabled. When
I came back into the spreadsheet the macros were disabled. When I went the
macro security the box that allows to change to enabled was locked(could
change options). Any idea what is locking this up. I also noticed an
exclamation point on the excel icon for the file.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

When you opened the file did you click the Opions choice on the Security
Bar? and say Enable contents?

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"Dave W" wrote:

I ran a macro successfully in my spreadsheet saved it as Macro Enabled. When
I came back into the spreadsheet the macros were disabled. When I went the
macro security the box that allows to change to enabled was locked(could
change options). Any idea what is locking this up. I also noticed an
exclamation point on the excel icon for the file.

Macro security marsulein Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 March 10th 06 02:44 AM
Q About Macro Security Michael Saffer Excel Worksheet Functions 2 January 28th 06 02:31 AM
Macro security Gene New Users to Excel 4 December 22nd 05 06:33 PM
Macro Security Clementius Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 4 September 13th 05 01:37 AM
Why can't I set my macro security to low? Chuck Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 3 February 4th 05 09:49 PM