Chuck

Default Why can't I set my macro security to low?

On certain computers, I cannot set my macro security to low. What can I do?
Dave Peterson

Just a guess...

Any chance your IT folks set up those pc's so that the users can't change this
setting (or at least change it and save it that way)?

--

Dave Peterson

Dave Peterson

I don't have a guess, but you may want to post back with the version of excel
you're using (and windows, too??).

Maybe someone will see it and chime in with the solution.