Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Auto Populating Fields from many worksheets to one main worksheet

I'd like to have a master spreadsheet that will house all data I input on
other worksheets. I need to create one sheet per person and enter data on
each person seperately but i'd like it to all be automatically copied to the
MAIN/MASTER sheet.
So if you were to see the tabs for workbooks, it would be like:
Master Destination Worksheet...Person Source 1.....Person Source
2.....Person Source 3.....ect. Id like anything I put into any of those
sources to automatically go into the Master Destination.
Is that possible? The only instructions I could find involved formulas.
I would appreciate any help possible.
Thanks so much
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi Vincent

I like to create the main sheet when I need it

See
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy2.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin