Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Transfering info from main worksheet to multiple worksheets

i have a worksheet that looks kind of like this
hammonton NJ 08000 James 1/1/2008
rockford CA 32574 John 1/15/2008
washington DC 22602 Jenn 4/5/2008
princton NJ 08000 James 5/9/2008

I want to be able to setup worksheets after this main sheet for each person.
I want each sheet to automatically fill in the whole line without any gaps
in the lines and without having to go into each worksheet and say take this
line.