Mark

Default Auto populating fields

I have a form that asks for Name, Job Title, Employee ID number, etc. I can
create a drop down list using Validate no problem. However, I want to be able
to automatically populate the fields when a person's name is selected.

For example, if I select Billy from the Name drop down list, the Job Title,
ID Number, etc. gets automatically filled.

Paul B

Mark, use a look up table, have a look here for details

Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003