Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Pulling information from multiple worksheets into one.........

SFC Woods had the same question on 12/27/07. I would like to pull information
from certain cells in multiple worksheets into one. I looked at the formula
Don Guillett provded to SFC Woods, but not sure how to write one myself.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi John

See
http://www.rondebruin.nl/summary.htm