-   -   Pulling information from multiple worksheets into one......... (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/210267-pulling-information-multiple-worksheets-into-one.html)

John

Pulling information from multiple worksheets into one.........

SFC Woods had the same question on 12/27/07. I would like to pull information
from certain cells in multiple worksheets into one. I looked at the formula
Don Guillett provded to SFC Woods, but not sure how to write one myself.

Ron de Bruin

Pulling information from multiple worksheets into one.........

Hi John

See
http://www.rondebruin.nl/summary.htm
Or try