Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default pulling data into a master sheet from multiple worksheets

I have 50 worksheets that are specific to one person each. I have a master
sheet into which i want to automatically pull specific data from each
individual worksheet. What is the correct formula so that the master sheet
will automatically pull data that i enter into the individual sheet so i
don't have to copy and paste everytime. I want to be able to have the master
file contain specifics from each individual sheet and be able to sort from
there. Is there a formula to do this and then pull it down so i don't have
to do individual formulas for every sheet?? Any help would be great, thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

You can use cell reference no. to pull the data from any sheet into master
sheet.

1. Go in Master Sheet
2. Place the cursor on that cell where you want to put data from other sheet.
3. Write the cell reference no. of that sheet from where you want to pull on
the data by using "=" in start.
4. copy the same in following cells.

Mujeeb

"Jess" wrote:

I have 50 worksheets that are specific to one person each. I have a master
sheet into which i want to automatically pull specific data from each
individual worksheet. What is the correct formula so that the master sheet
will automatically pull data that i enter into the individual sheet so i
don't have to copy and paste everytime. I want to be able to have the master
file contain specifics from each individual sheet and be able to sort from
there. Is there a formula to do this and then pull it down so i don't have
to do individual formulas for every sheet?? Any help would be great, thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

This wont work because the cells from the other worksheets are not in a
specific order. The format is a form that we fill out and what is being
pulled will be pulled into a list so i cannot simply drag and drop the
formula across the cells. Plus how would that pulll across to grab the data
from ALL worksheets?