Jomo Watts

Default auto dating after entering the first date

I have a Timesheet that has a row of dates for a two week period, I would
like to enter the first date and have the rest of the remaining days auto
compute the correct date. I used to have a Timesheet that had a formula for
this but I'am no longer able to find it.

Thanks
Fred

Jomo Watts wrote:
I have a Timesheet that has a row of dates for a two week period, I

would
like to enter the first date and have the rest of the remaining days

auto
compute the correct date. I used to have a Timesheet that had a

formula for
this but I'am no longer able to find it.

Thanks

If your date appears in cell A1, for instance, then cell A2 could
contain the formula =A1+1; cell A3 could contain =A2+1..... Just copy
down as many rows to complete your two week period.