-   -   auto dating after entering the first date (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/20642-auto-dating-after-entering-first-date.html)

Jomo Watts

auto dating after entering the first date

I have a Timesheet that has a row of dates for a two week period, I would
like to enter the first date and have the rest of the remaining days auto
compute the correct date. I used to have a Timesheet that had a formula for
this but I'am no longer able to find it.

Thanks

Fred

Jomo Watts wrote:
I have a Timesheet that has a row of dates for a two week period, I

would
like to enter the first date and have the rest of the remaining days

auto
compute the correct date. I used to have a Timesheet that had a

formula for
this but I'am no longer able to find it.

Thanks

If your date appears in cell A1, for instance, then cell A2 could
contain the formula =A1+1; cell A3 could contain =A2+1..... Just copy
down as many rows to complete your two week period.

Jomo Watts

Thanks Fred it worked perfect!