Krit Kasem

Default assign auto number and auto date

I try to design my own form. I want one of the cell to show today date
automaticly everytime I open my template. And I want one of another cell to
assign number automaticly like invoice no.
Paul B

Krit, have a look here
http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/udfs/sequentialnums.html

--