Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Can't get any of my functions to run in Excel 2007

I went into the VB editor, created a new module, wrote a buncha functions,
and when I go to use them in my spreadsheet I get #NAME?. When I type in
the function name, Excel does know about the function because it appears in
the dropdown. Also, if I try to debug my functions from the Immediate
Window of the VB editor, I get a "the macros in this project are disabled"
message.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
~L ~L is offline

It may be the case that macros are disabled without notification.

To re-enable macros or notification in 2007, click the four colored squares
icon in the upper left corner of the program window, then go down to Excel
Options on the lower-right corner of the popup menu.
Choose 'trust center' then 'trust center settings'.
On the left will be a menu for all the different settings.

Just a little buried.

Hope that was helpful.