Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel 2007 - keyboard functions

Hi,

I am used to Excel 2003 and always used the keyboard functions for most of
my work. Very rarely i used to use the mouse. Now with Excel 2007 i am unable
to find those functionalities. Can you help me rediscover the keyboard
functions in Excel 2007.

Thanks
Darshan

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I'd also point out that the old keystrokes that executed menu commands in
Excel 2003 still work in 2007.

For example, in Excel 2003 you could press Alt-T to open the Tools menu,
then P to select the Protection submenu and then P again to open the Protect
Sheet dialog. Those same keystrokes, Alt-T P P, still open the dialog.

--
Jim