Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
CmK[_2_] CmK[_2_] is offline

Default Can't get any of my functions to run in Excel 2007

Hey

You might have your Macro Security level too high or you have disabled your
macro

"0to60" wrote in message
I went into the VB editor, created a new module, wrote a buncha functions,
and when I go to use them in my spreadsheet I get #NAME?. When I type in
the function name, Excel does know about the function because it appears
in the dropdown. Also, if I try to debug my functions from the Immediate
Window of the VB editor, I get a "the macros in this project are disabled"
message.