Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default 2007 Excel Functions

Where can I find a discussion on how the functions in Excel 2007 have
improved and changed from 2003?
--
paul
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Paul

Either here or in the worksheetfunctions group would be fine. What is it
you are looking for. There are actually few changes on this iteration as so
many other changes took place.

Basically there are a set of new CUBE functions, plus a couple of nice
additions

A complete repository of changes as they happened is here

http://blogs.msdn.com/excel/

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

"pglufkin" wrote in message
Where can I find a discussion on how the functions in Excel 2007 have
improved and changed from 2003?
--
paul

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You can also find some comments on how to use the new 2007 functions to
improve performance in my white paper on improving Excel calculation speed
at

Charles
______________________
Decision Models
FastExcel 2.3 now available
Name Manager 4.0 now available
www.DecisionModels.com

"pglufkin" wrote in message
Where can I find a discussion on how the functions in Excel 2007 have
improved and changed from 2003?
--
paul

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

In addition to the white paper Charles mentions, I would also look he
http://blogs.msdn.com/excel/archive/...s/default.aspx

Dave
--
Brevity is the soul of wit.