Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Freezing Panes

I have found the page setup and the sheet and Rows to repeat at top but
everything I put in it gives me an error. What is the special words I can
put in it to work.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Rather than telling us that you found "something" without telling us exactly
what, you should tell us what you have, what you have done, and what it is
you are ultimately trying to do... then we wouldn't have to guess at what
you might be trying to do. Here is my guess...

Sub MakePanesThenFreezeThem()
Worksheets("Sheet2").Activate
With ActiveWindow
.SplitColumn = 4
.SplitRow = 2
.FreezePanes = True
End With
End Sub

Is this anywhere near what you are trying to do?

Rick

"Judy Kay" wrote in message
I have found the page setup and the sheet and Rows to repeat at top but
everything I put in it gives me an error. What is the special words I can
put in it to work.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I just read your other post and think my prior response was no where near
what you were looking for. It would really be best if you describe... in
detail... what you are attempting to do.

Rick

"Rick Rothstein (MVP - VB)" wrote in
message ...

"Judy Kay" wrote in message
I have found the page setup and the sheet and Rows to repeat at top but
everything I put in it gives me an error. What is the special words I
can
put in it to work.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Enter 1:1 or just use the refedit box to point to row 1 on your sheet.

This is not "Freezing Panes"

Better you should have stuck to your original post for continuity.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP