JB

Default Freezing Panes

When I attempt to freeze the top header pane in a sheet for scrolling
purposes, Excel freezes the first 13 panes instead. How do I fix this.
Thanks in advance for any help

Jerry

Dave Peterson

Remove the frozen panes (window|Unfreeze panes)

Select A1 (so you can see it on the screen)

If you want the first 3 rows frozen, select A4 and window|Freeze Panes

Every row above the selected cell will be frozen.

If you want to freeze columns, then select a cell. Every column to the left of
that selected cell will be frozen.

So if I showed A1, then selected E9, then rows 1-8 would be frozen. And the
same for columns A:D.

--

Dave Peterson