Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\)[_997_] Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\)[_997_] is offline

Default Freezing Panes

Rather than telling us that you found "something" without telling us exactly
what, you should tell us what you have, what you have done, and what it is
you are ultimately trying to do... then we wouldn't have to guess at what
you might be trying to do. Here is my guess...

Sub MakePanesThenFreezeThem()
Worksheets("Sheet2").Activate
With ActiveWindow
.SplitColumn = 4
.SplitRow = 2
.FreezePanes = True
End With
End Sub

Is this anywhere near what you are trying to do?

Rick

"Judy Kay" wrote in message
I have found the page setup and the sheet and Rows to repeat at top but
everything I put in it gives me an error. What is the special words I can
put in it to work.