Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Drop Down Lists

Hi again,

I know this is basic excel 101 but for the life of me I cannot remember and
can't get the "Help" file to give me an answer.

I have a workbook with 5 worksheets in it. One of the sheets has drop down
lists that are supposed to be updated from another of the worksheets.

Ain't happenin.

Any suggestions or just a straight up solution would be very much
appreciated.

I would love to have this problem corrected before my boss comes to ask why
I'm not done all of my entries - about 1-2 hours from now.

Thank you all in advance.

Cmennis
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

If these are data validation lists, perhaps new items were added to the
end of the master list, and those new rows aren't included in the range
used for the data validation list.

If that's the problem, change the range definition (InsertNameDefine)
or create a dynamic range, as described he

http://www.contextures.com/xlNames01.html#Dynamic

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Speak of the devil and she shows up in the flesh. <G
--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel