Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default Drop Down Lists

Speak of the devil and she shows up in the flesh. <G
--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"Debra Dalgleish" wrote in message
If these are data validation lists, perhaps new items were added to the
end of the master list, and those new rows aren't included in the range
used for the data validation list.

If that's the problem, change the range definition (InsertNameDefine) or
create a dynamic range, as described he

http://www.contextures.com/xlNames01.html#Dynamic

Cmennis wrote:
Hi again,

I know this is basic excel 101 but for the life of me I cannot remember
and can't get the "Help" file to give me an answer.

I have a workbook with 5 worksheets in it. One of the sheets has drop
down lists that are supposed to be updated from another of the
worksheets.

Ain't happenin.

Any suggestions or just a straight up solution would be very much
appreciated. I would love to have this problem corrected before my boss
comes to ask why I'm not done all of my entries - about 1-2 hours from
now.

Thank you all in advance.

Cmennis

--