Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Cmennis Cmennis is offline

Default Drop Down Lists

Hi again,

I know this is basic excel 101 but for the life of me I cannot remember and
can't get the "Help" file to give me an answer.

I have a workbook with 5 worksheets in it. One of the sheets has drop down
lists that are supposed to be updated from another of the worksheets.

Ain't happenin.

Any suggestions or just a straight up solution would be very much
appreciated.

I would love to have this problem corrected before my boss comes to ask why
I'm not done all of my entries - about 1-2 hours from now.

Thank you all in advance.

Cmennis