Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default VBE in Excel 2007

Dear experts,

I installed Excel 2007 yesterday and I am new to this version. When I tried
to open VBE by right click the sheet tab and selected view code, this
selection was dimmed and could not be selected. Is there any problem with
this or any ways I can access the VBE?

Thanks in advance.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

You should be able to access VBA as normal.

If I recall correctly, VBA is not a default in the 2007 install, you have to
choose custom and select that option. Try a re-install and make sure hat you
explicitly select VBA.

--
HTH

Bob