Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default how to email excel 2007 worksheet with outlook 2007

I can send the workbook but not an individual sheet. Any ideas out there?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi ?

For code or a Add-in see
http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

Manual:
Right click on the tab and choose Move or copy
Check the create a copy check box
In the To book dropdown choose New Book

Now you have a new workbook with one sheet that you can send

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm