Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Freshman Freshman is offline

Default VBE in Excel 2007

Hi Bob,

Thanks for your advice. I'll re-install the version once again. Have a nice
day.

Regards.

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

You should be able to access VBA as normal.

If I recall correctly, VBA is not a default in the 2007 install, you have to
choose custom and select that option. Try a re-install and make sure hat you
explicitly select VBA.

--
HTH

Bob

"Freshman" wrote in message
Dear experts,

I installed Excel 2007 yesterday and I am new to this version. When I
tried
to open VBE by right click the sheet tab and selected view code, this
selection was dimmed and could not be selected. Is there any problem with
this or any ways I can access the VBE?

Thanks in advance.