Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
LN LN is offline

Default Use of 'INDIRECT

Hi

I have a workbook that contains a master price list that feeds other
worksheets within the same work book.

I used the following formula: =INDIRECT("Sheet1!A4")
Currently Sheet 1, Cell A4 is = 100
If I insert a row making A4 = 109, my other worksheets update to 109

I need them tied to what is now A5.

Can anyone please let me know if I'm using the correct formula?
Thank you!!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Use

=Sheet1!A4