-   -   Use of 'INDIRECT (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/191736-use-indirect.html)

LN

Use of 'INDIRECT

Hi

I have a workbook that contains a master price list that feeds other
worksheets within the same work book.

I used the following formula: =INDIRECT("Sheet1!A4")
Currently Sheet 1, Cell A4 is = 100
If I insert a row making A4 = 109, my other worksheets update to 109

I need them tied to what is now A5.

Can anyone please let me know if I'm using the correct formula?
Thank you!!!!

Niek Otten

Use of 'INDIRECT

Use