Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default lookup table

I have a company name, contact name, and phone number table. Can I us the
lookup formula to fill in the contact name and phone number once I type the
company name. What do I do when there are various contacts for a company and
I want the phone number to automatically fill in for that contact.
--
Sherrya
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

This all depends on how your table is setup.

You'd need to describe in *great detail* how the table is setup.

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP