Scott Frickman

Default Help with lookup table

I have a table that is R2:U13 S2=R, T=H, U=AP. R3 through R13=A through K.
In range S3:U13 is data cells.

In row 20 Col C can = R,H or AP
In row 20 Col D can = A, B, C .....K

What I need is a formula that takes the input from col's C and D and finds
the correct data in the table.

I hope that I have summarized this correctly. Thanks for any help.

Domenic

Try...

=INDEX(S3:U13,MATCH(C20,R3:R13,0),MATCH(D20,S2:U2, 0))

Hope this helps!

In article
,