Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
cank

Default Lookup Table help

I am trying to make a selection screen that will create a list ballasts based
on this information:
1. Number of lamps.
2. Length of each lamp.
Another factor is that You are not supposed to max out a ballast, so if the
total footage is exactly the MAX value, I need to go up to the next size.
Also, if the number of lamps is greater than six is there a way to split the
total footage up and have a second ballast of the same size?

For example; if I enter a sign that has 4 lamps that are 8' long each, I
will have
32 total feet. The lookup would then display a list of ballast that met that
criteria:

588
668
*NOT 488 because it is maxed out.

I could then select which ballast was appropriate.

Let me know if someone can point me in the right direction.

Marc

Here is the table data.

Lamp Footage
Ballast