-   -   lookup table (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/191626-lookup-table.html)

Sherrya

lookup table

I have a company name, contact name, and phone number table. Can I us the
lookup formula to fill in the contact name and phone number once I type the
company name. What do I do when there are various contacts for a company and
I want the phone number to automatically fill in for that contact.
--
Sherrya

T. Valko

lookup table

This all depends on how your table is setup.

You'd need to describe in *great detail* how the table is setup.

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP