Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Link from a drop down list

Hi,

I have create a workbook with 5 different tabs.
Tab 1: Master Sheet
Tab 2: xxxxx
Tab 3: yyyyy
etc,etc

My problem starts when I want to link a option drop down list from my
"Master Sheet" to a different worksheet within the same workbook. And select
the first aviable cell from that assigned colum in the Tab 2, or 3 or where
ever I want to send it.

Ex: Drop down list in any cell (from Master Sheet/diferent values)

1111
2222
3333
4444

I want to link option 1111 to Tab 2 to a specific colum B to the first
aviable empty cell. Or option 2222 to Tab 2, etc, etc..... Seems to me as a
cross references!!!

Note: I have try "IF", I have try "CHOOSE", and many others. My head spins!!!

I hope this make sence. If someone can help me, I will be deeply thankful.

Thanks in advance, Jose.